? ?(13)? ?bump Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 5115 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?
? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Cli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 27, 2009

To Compose something beautiful.







To Compose something beautiful

Takes all my time and thought

It must have feelings and emotions

It's something that can't be bought


The thing is I'm tired

Of composing by myself

I feel as though I'm losing it

I don't want to be placed on the shelf


Although I do compose music

It's passion I'm speaking of

For us to create it

Will take laughter, life, and love


If I could write a composition

Of how our love will always be

I'd start by playing softly

I hope this is what you see


The picture I will paint

The story I will tell

As this piece begins to flow

It's too special to ever sell


To Compose this love we have

To make it exactly what it should be

I cannot do it by myself

It must be written by you and me


0 comments: