? ?(13)? ?bump Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 5115 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?
? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Cli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 10, 2010

Completely Random

So this has nothing to do with music or poetry, but i found it today and decided I want to share it with all of you!


I went to a class of a friends about 2 months ago, and actually decided to do the assignments given to her students. It was challenging, and an eye opener as to what my brain thinks about. I truly believe that by sitting in that class, I realized what "I think" other people think of me. Even if it's not true, I believe other Christians might feel the same way. So here is it. She started the class by telling us part of a story and proceeded to tell us we have 5 minutes to finish this story. Here is what I came up with...






As I walked the streets of downtown Gotham city, I thought about the various things I needed to get done that day. I stopped on a corner waiting for my turn to cross, when suddenly a silver haired woman stood in front of me. She held out a brown, paper bag. Her eyes seemed to pierce my own. She waited for me to take the bag, but said nothing. Before I could say a word, she was gone. I looked through the thick crowd of people, but she had vanished.

I stood there, thoughts flooding my mind.

What could possibly be in this bag?

Could it be that this woman has discovered who I am?

Does she know my secret identity?

If yes, does she think she can use it against me?

Maybe hold it over my head?

Will she reveal it to anyone else?


How will I react to the contents in this bag?

Should I open it here or wait until I get home?

There are so many people around. If I pull the items out here, it might reveal to everyone watching who I really am...


I know...I'll wait until I can get away from the crowd, maybe go around the corner into the dark alley where no one can see.


So there would be no suspicions, I slowly walked around the corner, even though everything inside of me wanted to run.

I stepped off the main street.

I stopped.

Nervously, I unrolled the brown bag and opened the top.

Still thoughts of what it would be were flying through my head!


It was dark, so before I could see what it was, an aroma of freshly baked cookies floated up to my nose.


Oh my word, cookies! Seriously... that's it?


I really need to stop being so paranoid.


I wonder if anyone will ever know who I really am?

1 comments:

Lauren =) said...

Amazing...I cried when you read this in class and I almost cried again just now! It's wonderful...and touches home.