? ?(13)? ?bump Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 5115 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?
? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Cli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Think I'll Wear Pink

I am headed home after a long, hard day


The weekend is over, no time to play


I can only think of my music and how


It feeds me inspiration and explains to me...Now


I would sing till the end of my days if I could


Of how you can touch lives and change like you should




It keeps playing over and over in my head


The tune never stops, not even for bed


I wake up and what is the first thing I hear


My heart beating with joy, it brings a tear


To my cheek it will roll as I smile and think


Will this end? I hope not. I think I'll wear pink




I feel like a little girl, a gift I was given


With a smile on my face, my eyes toward the heavens


The words won't stop flooding my soul and my heart


It's like i've been given life with a fresh start


How do I explain these emotions I feel inside


By putting it to music with words I can't hide




How things have changed, it's all I think about


From the mountain top, I will continue to shout


I want no regrets, So I'll keep carrying on


Down this great path, but no longer a con


I want to be truthful, this change I will tell


My new-found peace I'll ring out like a bell


0 comments: