? ?(13)? ?bump Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 5115 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?
? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Cli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

How Do You Make Me Feel



How do you make me feel?

I'm not sure I can explain


I wake up in the morning,

All I can do is think of your name


Again, I don't know why

It brings a smile to my face


But I do know when it happens

My heart begins to race




People are begging to notice this joy and peace I've found


They're wondering what has happened


To make me sing this resilient sound


Someone asked me what has happened


That has made such a drastic change


I tell them of the love I've found


And how my hatred is no longer in range




I sit down to take a break and again I think of you


My heart begins to leap. I thank God 'cause that's all I can do


With an extra bounce in my step, I stop and think of my past


I wish that everyone had you, maybe they'd be happy at last


As I begin to realize, because of you i am not the same


All I have to do is think about it, how to earth for me you came


I lay my head down not like before, where I was afraid to fall asleep


Because of all the bad dreams, inside my head, I thought I must keep


Now, as I doze off, I think, i love this new state of mind


My eyes shut. All good dreams tonight because, in there, you, I will find




Someone asked me what has happened that has made such a drastic change


I tell them of the love I've found and how my life has been rearranged


0 comments: