? ?(13)? ?bump Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 5115 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?
? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Cli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Heart Is Free


I still can't figure it out

Why did YOU choose me

I just don't think I'm good enough

But at least my heart is free



The happiness that I've found

Is completely overwhelming

It makes me smile day and night

A sweet song I am singing



I've been dependent on

My friends, fam'ly, and me

But now I know the ONE

Yes, clearly now, I see



To rely on others instead of YOU

My soul, it will only break

Remind me to look towards YOUR light

Instead of everyone else, for my sake



By not wondering what others think

YOU make me feel secure

YOU keep me balanced in my life

For this I am for sure



That without YOU, I am nothing

YOU made me what I am today

So please watch over me, guide my steps

In every single way


0 comments: