? ?(13)? ?bump Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 5115 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?
? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Cli BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just Smile



Do you know what makes me smile

could it be a real good rib poke

or maybe it's a prank

or a really funny joke

could it be someone falling

down flat on their face

could it be someone tripping

could this be the case


On the nicer side of things

a smile could be brought on

by seeing the sun rise

or smelling a fresh cut lawn

a flower now and then

could be what makes me smile

or maybe it takes more than that

like roses y the pile


You know how I love music

it is very satisfying

it's how I sho emotion

about this I am not lying

are you still wondering

what it could possibly be

like maybe a sweet note

from all of you to me


Please don't get me wrong

all these things are fine

and if I am really honest

all the nice things I would call mine

but these things are not even close

to the one thing that makes me happy

the only thing that I have chose


It's when you walk into my room

or we drive our favorite mile

you don't even have to say a word

all you have to do is


Smile






0 comments: